15 December 2017
How to buy yourself the perfect Christmas gift
- It is okay to give yourself a gift. Think about how hard you've worked!
- Realize too, that your family and friends have a history of not quite getting it right in the gift giving department.
- Keep quiet about the gift you're getting for yourself. If you keep dropping hints, maybe someone will eventually buy it for you.
- What kind of gift? Jewelry off course! It is the perfect self-purchase. It is extremely personal.
- Think about what kind of jewelry you want: A ring, necklace, bracelet… Which color, for which occasion…
- Wrap it & put it under the Christmas tree!
- Don’t forget: Your purchase should make you feel something: happy, nostalgic, spoiled… but should not break you financially!